Women in sports medicine
Our women in sports medicine program is for women through all ages! Our programs include:
- Post-partum mom education series to discuss baby and mom massage, pelvic floor issues, return to sport considerations, and body mechanics with a new baby in tow.
- Dance medicine keeping the female athlete’s unique needs at the forefront of training and rehabilitation.
- ACL prevention focused on the needs and differences of the female athlete.
- Girls huddle monthly discussion groups, led by female medical professionals and female athletes, with girl focused topics.
- Menopause in action including post menopause nutrition for optimal performance and weight control, physiology testing, and a focused lecture series (dates TBA)
- Pelvic floor evaluation and treatment (see our pelvic floor tab for more information)